You are not at Burger King and no, you can't have it your way. On the menu at Gjelina in Venice, Calif. there's a little disclaimer that says, "Changes & modifications politely declined." And that means Victoria Beckham too. So when super preggers Posh and Ramsay had dinner at Gjelina he couldn't believe the kitchen's refusal to alter a smoked trout salad Victoria ordered, the New York Times reports.
"The lady's pregnant!" Ramsay said. "No one is asking to be fussy.... I still think that's the customer's prerogative.... It was a sour note. I don't think customers should be treated that way. That might not be the way I choose to eat it, but that's what the customer wants."
So what do you think? Should the kitchen stick to it's guns or give a little for a pregnant lady?
- Victoria Beckham Working on Lifestyle Website and Organic Baby Food Line
- Gordon Ramsay Wants to Show Kim Kardashian That Indian Food Isn't That Bad
- David Beckham to Open Restaurant with Gordon Ramsay
- Gordon Ramsay to Open Two New Restaurants in London
- David Beckham No Longer Involved With Gordon Ramsay Restaurant
- Gordon Ramsay Lost 30 Pounds for Triathlon
- Victoria Beckham's Post-Baby Diet
- Victoria Beckham Celebrates Birthday with Fruit Platter
- Victoria Beckham is Trying to Gain Weight
- Gordon Ramsay Everyday Kitchen Collection for Kmart to Debut in Fall 2011