Seven teens really took advantage of the all-you-can-eat offer from Denny's this weekend. Presently, the restaurant chain offers an all-you-can-eat breakfast special for $5. So, this group of friends took advantage of that offer by eating pancakes for 24 hours straight.
When they had finished, the group had demolished 301 pancakes and consumed an average of 14,000 calories each. That comes to an average of 43 pancakes per child. The article reports that one kid nearly fell asleep at the toilet and that Denny's ran out of pancake batter, prompting a quick run to get some more.
I'm impressed and horrified at the same time.
- Bill Wisth Protests All-You-Can-Eat Restaurant for Cutting Him Off
- All-You-Can-Eat Burger King is a Whopper of a Buffet
- Denny's Christmas Tree Set on Fire by an Irate Customer
- Applebee's, IHOP, Denny's Win Big at Xtreme Eating Awards 2011
- Denny's Las Vegas Will Perform Marriages
- Denny's Launching Middle Earth Meals on November 6th
- Denny's Gives Away Free Bacon to Facebook Fans
- Denny's Debuts Epic Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Denny's Mac n' Cheeseburger is 1,690 calories
- Win Denny's Grand Slams for Life with "50 State Challenge"
- Clean Eating :: Zucchini & Carrot Pancakes
- Almond Joy Pancakes
- Korean Kimchi Jeon (Kimchi Pancakes)
- Chocolate Chip Pancakes-gluten free, nut free, vegan
- Camp Pancakes
- Latkes; Fried Vegetable Pancakes from Europe and the Middle East
- Race Car Pancakes
- Tofu Pancakes
- Golden Zucchini Pancakes
- Millet Pancakes