Quick breads are exactly as the name denotes, bread that is leavened with other agents other than yeast (i.e. baking powder or baking soda). Quick breads can make any occasion special, whether it is muffins in the morning or date nut bread with tea. They can be made from start to finish in an hour and require very little effort. Make your weekend special by baking one of these quick breads.
Zucchini Oatmeal Muffins
I like to add chocolate chips for extra richness.
Summer Blackberry Pound Cake
You can use blueberries too!
Walnut Streusel Coffee Cake
You can substitute walnuts for pecans.
Honeyed Date Bread
This cake is very moist and delicious with cream cheese.
Orange Poppyseed Scones
I love these scones with an orange glaze.
- Sunday Baking: Gluten-Free Raspberry Walnut Coffee Cake
- Coffee Crumb Cake Muffins - It's What's for Breakfast
- Strawberry Cherry Icebox Cake and Other Incredible Icebox Cakes
- Apple Cinnamon Coffee Cake
- Mother's Day Brunch: Carrot Cake Almond Pancakes
- Healthy Apple Breakfast Cake
- My All-Time Favorite Strawberry Recipes
- 3 Kid Friendly Recipes for Mother's Day
- 3 Super Fast Gluten-Free Mug Cake Recipes
- Easter Brunch Recipe: Bacon Pull Apart Bread
- Super Lemony Poppyseed Snack Cake
- Orange-Cranberry Bread With Grand Marnier Glaze
- Lemon Poppyseed Muffins
- Lemon Poppyseed
- Eggless Ginger & Mango Bread
- Pineapple Banana & Sour Cream Upside Down Loaf
- Organic Banana Bread
- Choco-Coco-Banana Cake
- Pound Cake With Cream Cheese
- Lemony Blueberry Banana Bread