Quick breads are exactly as the name denotes, bread that is leavened with other agents other than yeast (i.e. baking powder or baking soda). Quick breads can make any occasion special, whether it is muffins in the morning or date nut bread with tea. They can be made from start to finish in an hour and require very little effort. Make your weekend special by baking one of these quick breads.
Zucchini Oatmeal Muffins
I like to add chocolate chips for extra richness.
Summer Blackberry Pound Cake
You can use blueberries too!
Walnut Streusel Coffee Cake
You can substitute walnuts for pecans.
Honeyed Date Bread
This cake is very moist and delicious with cream cheese.
Orange Poppyseed Scones
I love these scones with an orange glaze.
- Sunday Baking: Gluten-Free Raspberry Walnut Coffee Cake
- Apple Cinnamon Coffee Cake
- Easter Brunch Recipe: Bacon Pull Apart Bread
- Cinnamon Bread Pudding is Delectably Drizzled with Rum Sauce
- 5 Minute Chocolate Mug Cake
- Gluten Free Vegan Blueberry Bread Pudding
- Gluten Free Foodie Friday: Recipes We Love
- Rustic Irish Soda Bread Recipe
- Sunday Baking: Vegan Blueberry Ginger Muffins
- Must-Bake Gingerbread Loaf with Lemon Glaze
- Super Lemony Poppyseed Snack Cake
- Orange-Cranberry Bread With Grand Marnier Glaze
- Lemon Poppyseed Muffins
- Lemon Poppyseed
- Eggless Ginger & Mango Bread
- Organic Banana Bread
- Pineapple Banana & Sour Cream Upside Down Loaf
- Choco-Coco-Banana Cake
- Lemony Blueberry Banana Bread
- Pound Cake With Cream Cheese