The wonderful thing about stir fries is that they can be made in a flash. You can use whatever vegetables and protein in your fridge to make a stir fry. The key is having a hot pan and to constantly move the ingredients. Grace Young's Stir-Frying to the Sky's Edge is a good reference for recipes, tools, and techniques.
Thai Tofu with Bok Choy
If you don't like bok choy, substitute with broccoli
Chicken and Walnuts
Serve with white rice or rice noodles.
Pork and Noodle Stir Fry with Black Pepper Sauce
A one wok meal.
A vegetable medley that can be used as a side or a main dish.
You can use any seafood in this dish, scallops would be delicious too.
- Gluten-Free Chicken and Quinoa Stir Fry
- Low Fat Chinese Chicken and Noodle Stir-Fry
- Chicken Recipe of the Day: Thai Stir-Fry Chicken With Cashew Nuts
- Stir-Fried Shrimp and Noodles
- Quick and Easy Shrimp Stir-Fry
- Garlic and Ginger Stir-Fried Shrimp with Snow Peas
- Meatless Monday: Vegetable and Tofu Stir Fry
- Stir Fried Green Beans and Mushrooms
- Spicy Singapore-Style Chicken Fried Rice
- Too Good To Be True: Beef and Watermelon Stir Fry