What brings back childhood like a popsicle? My kids love them no matter what the weather, and I love them because they are so easy. This past week, I have been playing around with flavors and came up with some tasty ones. Here are 5 recipes for popsicles that are based on Jello as the base, so they wont melt.
Jello is a tasty, yet frugal pantry food. It keeps indefinitely, costs mere pennies a box (go with generic or even bulk if you can find it) and comes in weird flavors that are super fun.
Melon Blast Jello, combined with cantaloupe pieces
Watermelon Jello with lemon zest - You may think your kids wont eat it, but mine were raving about it!
Cherry Jello, mixed with just enough vanilla yogurt to make it rich
Lime Jello and strawberry puree
Orange Jello mixed with Pineapple puree. The pineapple never freezes completely, so it makes a fun texture.
- Grilled Plums With Honey Balsamic Glaze
- Homemade Snow Cone Syrup
- An Apple A Day: Cute Fruit Snack Idea
- 5 Must Try Gluten Free Pumpkin Cookie Recipes - Allergy Friendly
- Quick and Easy - Bar Cookies
- Quick and Easy - Crazy Banana Cake
- Fun Gadget Of The Day - Stainless Steel Ice Pop Mold
- 5 Camp Mini Muffins - Which One Would You Choose
- 5 Easy Ice Cream Toppings
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Pineapple Orange Popsicle
- Mini Banana Splits
- Chinese Chicken Salad With Chipotle Dressing
- Spicy Red Lentil Soup With Magic Potion
- Veal medallions with đuveč (joo-vetch)
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Coconut Laddoo/ Coconut balls
- Roasted Asparagus with Egg Salad
- Fresh Tarragon and Lentil Salad