Apple iPhone users got a double dose of treats this week with the announcement of iOS 5 at the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference and Rovio's Twitter announcement of a new Angry Birds episode; we've got one more goodie in the form of these bite-sized Angry Birds desserts. Diehard Angry Birds fans can't seem to get enough of the cross-platform game, and artistic bakers have responded with some insanely clever creations.
1. Angry Birds Truffles: These adorable truffles by Ana Fuji feature the entire Angry Birds crew, including the exploding pigs and some of the game's structures.
2. Angry Birds Cake Pops: These avian cake pops come in a batch of seven -- six birds from the game and one smiling pig. The Cake Pop Shoppe has 10 cake and frosting combinations from which to choose, ranging from carrot cake with cream cheese frosting to strawberry cake with vanilla frosting.
3. Edible Angry Birds Toppers: This 38-piece set of cake or cupcake toppers is the ideal way to customize your own cake the Angry Birds way. Each piece is made from marshmallow fondant, so it's 100 percent edible. The set even includes rock columns, wood columns and a couple of nests so you can customize your own "level."
4. Angry Birds Sugar Cookies: These delectable sugar cookies come in organic or non-organic versions; customers can also select the specific birds they'd like to see in their dozen.
5. Angry Birds Cake Pops: These Crumble Cake Pops can be made with or without the stick and come in 18 droolworthy flavors, including s'mores, Birthday Bash, mint chocolate and spice cake. This listing is for a dozen cake pops, but the baker can accommodate custom orders.
Want more from Foodista? Sign up below!