Anna Lappe', author of Diet for a Hot Planet, and vocal advocate for clean living was approached by Dow Chemical to make a video. In an obvious act of green washing, Dow wanted Anna's clip for a virtual conference on water sustainability. Due to her activist work, she was quite surprised that they contacted her. In the end Dow would not use the video. It's a clear and concise account which really touches on such an important topic. So many people don't even realize that the water they drink every day is loaded with countless toxins.
- Clean Living Tuesday, Total Load
- Fighting For Clean Water
- Would You Buy 'Jersey Shore' Bottled Water?
- Tap Into the Truth About Your Water
- MonoSol Dissolvable Wrappers Instantly Melt in Your Cup of Joe
- Dr. Mercola Discusses Water Filters
- Clean Plates
- Texas to Turn Sewage Into Drinking Water
- This $34,700 Dessert is the Priciest on the Planet
- Garbage Patch Fish, It's What's For Dinner?
- Strawberry Coconut Water Smoothie Recipe
- Vanilla and Lime Flan Recipe By Esperanza Platas Alvarez (Planet Food Mexico)
- Really Fattening & Really Delicious Cheddar Cheese Chowder
- Flavoured water
- Clean Out The Fridge Chicken Casserole
- Bone-Clean Perfect Turkey
- Cleaned Up Chocolate Cake
- Lick The Bowl Clean Southwest Salad Dressing
- Clean Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Cleaning Sydney