Anna Lappe', author of Diet for a Hot Planet, and vocal advocate for clean living was approached by Dow Chemical to make a video. In an obvious act of green washing, Dow wanted Anna's clip for a virtual conference on water sustainability. Due to her activist work, she was quite surprised that they contacted her. In the end Dow would not use the video. It's a clear and concise account which really touches on such an important topic. So many people don't even realize that the water they drink every day is loaded with countless toxins.
- Tap Into the Truth About Your Water
- Clean Living Tuesday, Total Load
- Fighting For Clean Water
- Would You Buy 'Jersey Shore' Bottled Water?
- MonoSol Dissolvable Wrappers Instantly Melt in Your Cup of Joe
- Dr. Mercola Discusses Water Filters
- Clean Plates
- This $34,700 Dessert is the Priciest on the Planet
- Texas to Turn Sewage Into Drinking Water
- Garbage Patch Fish, It's What's For Dinner?
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Golden Beets
- Sweet Potato Pizza
- Apple, Beet, Fennel, and Sunchoke Salad
- A Fragrant Tomato Soup
- Ciorba de Perisoare - Romanina Meatball Sour Soup
- Moroccan Vegan Rice Soup
- Pork Vindaloo - A Classic Indian Curry
- Avgolemono Chicken Soup - A Greek Egg and Lemon Chicken Soup
- Chicken & Veggie Meatloaf Muffins
- One Pan Lemon Chicken