A classic Italian sauce, alfredo is a white sauce that has become increasingly popular in the American market -- total comfort food. Unfortunately, this milk-based sauce is usually thickened with flour! This sauce is super quick and easy, super delicious, and a huge hit with the kids! Why not try it for dinner tonight?
Here it is folks, your new gateway drug: quick and easy homemade alfredo. Prepare to be addicted!
Ready in 15 minutes, this family-friendly dish is ready in minutes!
Gluten free without sacrificing taste, this dish is completely customizable with chicken, steamed vegetables or bacon bits (because everything is better with bacon!)
Dairy free and fabulous, this alfredo-style sauce is super authentic and allergy-friendly.
Gluten Free, Dairy Free Chicken Alfredo with Broccoli
Another dairy free option, this one is also relatively easy with a little bit of advanced prep work. Yum!
- Wheatless Wednesday: PF Chang's Copycat Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Wheatless Wednesday: Best Ever Brownies
- Wheatless Wednesday: Fried Green Tomatoes
- Wheatless Wednesday: Best Beef Stew Recipes
- Wheatless Wednesdays: Grain-Free Chicken Tenders
- Wheatless Wednesday: 5 Must Try White Chili Recipes
- Wheatless Wednesday: Fabulous Fruit Crumbles
- Wheatless Wednesday: Sweet Potato Buttermilk Rolls
- Wheatless Wednesday: 3 Tantalizing Falafel Recipes
- Wheatless Wednesday: 4 Delicious Pumpkin Recipes
- Penne Pasta with Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Wild Rice Stuffing with Cranberries and Hazelnuts - Gluten Free & Dairy Free
- Gluten And Dairy Free Alfredo Lasagna
- Gluten Free Dairy Free Sugar Free Chinese Chicken Salad
- Gluten Free Coconut Chicken Salad
- Chicken & Cornbread Waffles - gluten free, dairy free
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Simple and Satisfying: Stuffed Peppers
- Chicken Wings