Here's something you won't hear much on Foodista: I like the occasional Big Mac. There, I said it and I feel better. Listen, I'm not advocating anyone go on the Super Size Me diet or anything, it's just that I enjoy that little taste of childhood every time the secret sauce smears across my face. And sometimes I'm willing to set my politics and everything I know about nutrition aside and just go crazy. Everything in moderation.
That's why it's so exciting to see this clever article from Huffpost Food that offers wine pairing recommendations to go along with your favorite McDonald's menu items. And it's just fun to think of drinking a delicious, chilled Sauvignon Blanc with a Big Mac!
Please don't judge and check out the whole list. It might give the old Golden Arches a bit more sophistication.
- Worker Films Mouse in Big Mac Buns
- Katy Perry Sends Picture of a Big Mac to Russell Brand
- How to Make a Vegan Big Mac
- Big Mac Stuffing is a McDonald's Holiday Surprise
- Spot-On Copycat McDonald's Big Mac Recipe
- 10 Bizarre McDonald's Branding Moves
- Craving A Big Mac? Learn to Make One at Home
- Mickey D's Humanizes Fast Food With "The A-Z of McDonald's"
- McDonald's Reflective Billboard Casts a New Light on Outdoor Advertising
- McDonald's Tries Table Service in the UK
- Strawberry Peach Sangria
- Scarlet Poached Pears
- The Big Mama, Big Bang, Big Kahuna Burger
- Stuffed Chicken Breast Paired With Chardonnay
- Wine and Cheese Pairing
- Perfect Pair Pear Puffs
- Big Dutch Babies
- Big Fat Cookies
- Big Ham, Bacon & Northern-Navy Beans & Stuffed Cornbread
- Big Beef Burgers Stuffed With Provolone and Mushrooms