Wondering what to get Dad for Father's Day? Here are five must-have cookbooks to complete his collection.
Weber's Way to Grill by Jamie Purviance
A step-by-step guide to grilling anything fom vegetables, to chicken, to beef. Complete with colored photographs, this book is great for beginners and experts alike.
BBQ USA by Steven Raichlen
BBQ expert Steven Raichlen has toured the United States researching, eating, and collecting recipes. This book has 425 recipes that illustrates America's bbq culture.
Barbecue by Robert Moss
A scholarly piece that traces babecue's history throughout the United States. This historical account discusses the events that led to bbq regional differences.
Big Bob Gibson's BBQ Book by Chris Lilly
Executive chef of Big Bob Gibson's restaurant, Chris Lilly reveals recipes for smoked beef brisket and pit-fired poulty. He also shares recipes for the restaurant's favorite side dishes.
John Willingham's World Championship Bar-B-q by John Willingham
National BBQ competitor John Willingham shares his secrets to great barbecue. There are 150 recipes from indoor starters to his championship ribs. Your Dad will learn tips and tricks that will make him a master of his own barbecue.
- Must-Read Blog Posts: 4 Delicious Dishes for Dad
- Maple Glazed Baby Back Ribs for Dad
- 10 Must-Have Grill Tools For Dad
- Rockin' Recipe Ideas for Gluten Free Dads
- Get Grilling: Hearty Fruits and Veggies
- Dad Edition of Wheatless Wednesday, Gluten Free Chicken Fingers
- Must-Read Blog Posts: Memorial Day Burgers
- Get Grilling: Delectable Desserts
- 5 Best Chicken Salad Recipes for Summer
- Must-Blog Posts: 4th of July Eats and Treats
- Spatchcock Chicken & Turkey
- Roasted Asparagus with Egg Salad
- Chipotle Bacon Bombs on a Stick
- Ginger Orange Chicken
- Hickory Smoked Sirloin Steak
- Mocha Pecan Cheesecake on The Grill
- Grilled Pizza Dough
- Dove’s Chocolate Chipotle Tri Tip with a Pepper Garlic Crust
- Cocoa Chili Game Hen
- Stufz Bastille Burger