Yesterday, I posted my take on the new My Plate which replaces the old Food Pyramid. Now, Stephen Colbert puts his unique spin on it. "Americans don't use plates anymore. Our food comes from cases, bags, cans, tubes, and envelopes made of themselves."
- Stephen Colbert Interviews Michael Pollan
- Stephen Colbert Examines Pushy Pops
- Stephen Colbert Tackles Nasty Teen Habit
- Stephen Colbert is Totally Rawesome!
- Stephen Colbert Tackles Papa John's Scandal
- Jimmy Fallon and Stephen Colbert are in an Ice Cream War
- Diabesity Crisis not Slowing American's Soda Consumption
- 7 Toxic Foods that Even the Experts Avoid
- That $100,000 Birthday Evening Happened
- Anti-Foaming Agent Found in McNuggets
- Paneer Masala Roll - Kid's Evening Snack Combo
- Alfredo-Style Sauce
- Orange-Banana Cake
- Secret To A Tasty Plate Of Fried Rice!
- Consommé Colbert
- Cool Cocktails For Cold Evenings
- Even The Simplest Soup Can Be Fulfilling
- Even Middle Eastern Food Can Be Vegan (Middle Eastern "Ground")
- Mint Chutney Sandwich - Kids Evening Snack Combo
- Chicken Roll - Kid's Evening Snack Combo