Yesterday, I posted my take on the new My Plate which replaces the old Food Pyramid. Now, Stephen Colbert puts his unique spin on it. "Americans don't use plates anymore. Our food comes from cases, bags, cans, tubes, and envelopes made of themselves."
- Stephen Colbert Tackles Papa John's Scandal
- Stephen Colbert Interviews Michael Pollan
- Stephen Colbert Examines Pushy Pops
- Stephen Colbert is Totally Rawesome!
- Stephen Colbert Tackles Nasty Teen Habit
- Jimmy Fallon and Stephen Colbert are in an Ice Cream War
- Diabesity Crisis not Slowing American's Soda Consumption
- Why You Can't Afford NOT to Eat a Healthy Diet
- Curtis Stone and Cat Cora to Host 'Around the World in 80 Plates'
- Sergeant Bosco Portrait Plate is Ideal for 'T' Parties
- Paneer Masala Roll - Kid's Evening Snack Combo
- Chicken Roll - Kid's Evening Snack Combo
- Broccoli Fritters & Fruits Kebab - Kid's Evening Snack Combo
- Katie's Plate-Lick'n Balsamic Steak
- Alfredo-Style Sauce
- Orange-Banana Cake
- Tuna Casserole Recipe From Monty's Blue Plate Dinner Cookbook
- Secret To A Tasty Plate Of Fried Rice!
- Consommé Colbert
- Cool Cocktails For Cold Evenings