From the oven to the grill, here are 10 tantalizing recipes for this classic dish! From a four-cheese filling to a Mediterranean blend of lamb, mint and feta to the American classic of ground beef and rice, stuffed peppers are so incredibly versatile, there's no reason not to make them a regular part of the menu!
And psst! Almost all of these recipes are naturally gluten free or super easy to adapt! Try it and let us know how they turn out!
Moroccan Style Bell Peppers Stuffed with Lamb and Dried Fruit
This savory-sweet combination brings the exotic to your kitchen, transporting you to a far away land!
Southwest Stuffed Poblano Peppers with Black Beans and Corn
Featuring traditional Southwest flavors, these peppers are just the right amount of hot and spicy. Vegetarian.
Bell Peppers Stuffed with Spicy Ground Chicken
For a leaner choice, these hearty peppers are filled with chili-spiced ground chicken and topped with ooey-gooey cheese - what's not to love?
Turkey-Stuffed Peppers Baked in Tomato Sauce
This reminds me of my grandmother's peppers which would be stuffed and simmered on the stovetop in a pot of homemade tomato sauce. Rich, hearty, delicious.
Zucchini, Sausage and Orzo Stuffed Peppers
The perfect way to use up whatever veggies are hanging out in the fridge, this recipe is super versatile and a great way to using up leftover veggies!
Sweet Pepper Poppers
Instead of using jalapenos, this recipes uses sweet mini bell peppers for a milder appetizer. Filled with a blend of cream cheese and goat cheese and bacon, topped with crunchy bread crumbs, you'll have a new addiction in no time. Vegetarian.
Thai-Style Stuffed Peppers
Using traditional Banana peppers, these peppers are steamed and then fried for a nice crispy foil to the softness of the filling. Dairy free.
Greek Stuffed Peppers
With a vegetarian option (substituting mushrooms for the ground meat) these super tasty peppers will transport you to the Mediterranean shores! Try using tomato sauce instead of water in the pan for an extra rich boost of flavor! Vegetarian / Dairy Free.
Mexican Peppers Stuffed with Chipotle Chicken and Rice
Leaner than using beef or pork, the slightly smoky filling is perfect for your next fiesta.
Grilled Peppers with Four-Cheese Filling
Summer is officially here, why not celebrate with the perfect grilled peppers, oozing with cheesy goodness? Vegetarian.
- Best Gluten Free Stuffed Pepper Recipes
- Meatless Monday: GF Stuffed Heirloom Tomatoes
- Mediterranean Onions Stuffed with Feta and Pine Nuts
- Celiac Saturday: Baked Jalapeno Poppers
- 5 Easy Eggplant Recipes, Gluten Free
- 5 Must Try Olive Recipes
- Homemade Allergy Friendly Gnocchi
- Must Try! Chicken Under a Brick
- Get Grilling: Watermelon au Poivre
- Celiac Saturday: Tomatoes Stuffed with String Beans
- Simple and Satisfying: Stuffed Peppers
- Crispy Italian Cauliflower Poppers
- Crispy Italian Cauliflower Poppers with Marinara
- Mushroom Stuffed Peppers With Garlic and Yogurt Sauce
- Tofu Stuffed Peppers
- Grilled Portobello Mushroom Burgers With Roasted Pepper & Tomato Spread
- Indian Stuffed Masala Poppers With Paneer
- Gluten Free Stuffed Heirloom Tomatoes
- Grilled Sirloin finished with Black Pepper Chevre
- Sauteed Italian Spring Greens: Looks like Grass, Tastes like Spinach but better!