In Getting to the Fat of the Matter, I point out that fat needs a new publicist, and apparently comedian and health writer Tom Naughton agrees. His new film Fathead, is on a mission to debunk many of the nutrition myths such as; saturated fat doesn't cause heart disease, sugar, starches, and processed vegetable oils do.
- 3 Nutrition Myths That Need Busting
- Fresh Summer Salads
- How Sweeteners Change Function of Good Cholesterol
- Junk Food Makes Your Brain Hurt
- Lick Your Sugar Habit with Veggie Juice
- Xtreme Eating Awards
- Must Try! Chicken Under a Brick
- Gluten Free Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- Meatless Monday: Raw Recipe Roundup!
- Meatless Monday: Summer Squash with Mozzarella & Tomatoes