A poll of 2,000 people by pasta company Giovanni Rana found that 15 percent of home cooks have served food to guests that fell on the floor. And 10 percent have served food at their dinner parties cooked with out-of-date ingredients. Really?
Have you ever served food to guests that you dropped on the floor or that was made with expired ingredients? Dinner parties can be stressful and it's not too difficult to see how someone might serve floor food out of panic, but 15 percent? Let us know. Please leave your best dinner party disasters in the comments section below!
- You can get a great night sleep on this floor
- Confessions of an Rx Drug Pusher
- Man Wades Through Peanut Butter Floor Exhibit
- McDonald's Wine Pairings: Confessions of a Big Mac Lover
- Pancake Floor Pillows Will Prep Your Palate for Breakfast
- Mario Lopez Shares Diet Confessions with Ok! Magazine
- Which Cuisine Are You Dining On?
- What Are You Sipping?
- Do Fast-Food Workers Make the World a Worse Place?
- Americans Support Doubling Food Stamp Value At Farmers Markets
- Peppers that will leave you stuffed
- You get ripped when you have a training program that is perfect for you
- Orange You Glad You Eat Broccoli (Salad)?
- Who Said You Need To Pay $4 For A Cupcake When You Can Make Your Own?
- Good For You Muffins
- Ragin' Cajun Meatloaf - Aka Make Your Man Love You Meatloaf
- Herbal Hair Products You Can Make
- Will You Marry Me Hamburger
- I Promised You A Rose Garden: Rose Petal Jam