Conde Nast Digital website Epicurious came up a winner at the 2011 Webbys, taking home a Webby Award in the Food and Drink category and the People's Voice award for a food and beverage site. Epicurious beat out interactive campaigns from Bacardi, Doritos U.K., Doritos U.S. and Perrier France.
For those who are unfamiliar, Epicurious is an online portal that blends food guides, articles, and recipes and menus from the pages of Bon Appetit, Gourmet and other Conde Nast properties. Congratulations, Epicurious team!
- Kenny Chesney, Grace Potter "You and Tequila" Win Best Music Video of 2011
- Fried Fair Fare Finalists Announced for 2011 Big Tex Choice Awards: Fried Bubblegum, Walking Taco, Deep Fried Salsa and More
- Old Pulteney Wins World Whisky of the Year
- James Beard Foundation Winners Announced
- Michelle Obama, Alice Waters Among 2011 James Beard Foundation Leadership Award Recipients
- Sandra Lee and Bobby Flay Win Big at Daytime Emmys
- Meryl Streep Celebrates her Oscar Win with a Burger
- Winners of 2011 Saveur Best Food Blog Awards Announced
- EVERYONE WINS! Enter to WIN the Underground Cellar Wine Giveaway!
- Cat Cora Shares Oscars Viewing Party Menu
- Summer Sunshine Salad
- Aloo Tikki - Indian Recipe Online
- Tortillas With Beef and Mexican Cabbage Salad
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Chopped Blt Salad Spears
- Fancy Pigs In A Blanket
- Shrimp and Roasted Tomato Bruschetta
- Chocolate Whoopie Pie Recipe
- Kande Pohe Recipe
- 1990 2nd Prize Boguefest Winning Green Chili Stew - From Maril Zammitt