After much fanfare over his debut episode, the Vegan Black Metal Chef recently released a second episode called "Easy Meal Ideas of the Ages" that teaches heavy metal-loving cooks how to prepare several simple meals, including a medley of baked beans, potatoes and corn, a dish of sauteed Brussels sprouts, mushrooms and red pepper with truffle oil, and vegetable pasta.
Brian Manowitz, the Vegan Black Metal Chef, followed the same formula as his first episode, turning his cooking instructions into a song and preparing the meal with gothic garb and caked-on makeup.
Even if you're not a fan of this genre of music, Manowitz's attempts to repackage vegan cuisine to appeal to a new audience are well worth praising.
- Vegan Black Metal Chef Makes Epic Pad Thai
- Honey LaBronx Launches Vegan Drag Queen Cooking Show
- "United States of Bacon" is a TV Show Filled with Smoky Swine
- Whoops! Fake "MasterChef" Crowd Scene Goes Viral
- Creamy Vegan Grits with "Bacon" and Green Onion
- Meatless Monday: Tofu "Egg" Salad
- Sizzling Cinco de Mayo Recipes: Vegan Black Bean Tacos
- Fabulous Butternut Squash "Fries"
- Pumpkin and Black Bean Burgers Vegan + Gluten-Free
- Meatless Monday: Black Bean Burgers
- Vegan Texas-Fried "Steak" Bites
- Vegan, Low Fat "A La Russe" Olivier Salad
- Jamaican "Beef" Patties
- Vegan Blueberry "Ice Cream"
- Broccoli and "Cheese" Soup
- Black Bean Soup
- Black Bean and Veggie Burgers with Corn Salsa
- Spicy lentil and black rice soup with kale, spinach and leek
- Vegetarian Black Eyed Peas
- Egyptian Black Lentil Soup