Famous television cooking deity, Nigella Lawson, admits she is anxious of her weight despite being firm on her stance against thinness. Lawson has always accepted her body shape and does not want to be thin like other skinny celebrity women. But on a recent interview with BBC’s Kirsty Young, the 51-year-old Brit confessed she does not want to be used as a model of a fat and ugly woman.
Last April, photos of Miss Lawson wearing a burkini (Muslim swimwear) on Bondi Beach in Australia were brought out to the public. Her reason for wearing the full-length swimsuit was to keep her English rose complexion from the sun’s UV rays. However, how big she looked in that burkini was the talk of the town. The photos were a big humiliation that made Miss Lawson conscious of her figure. In the interview, Miss Lawson disclosed her desire to lose weight. But she was afraid to go on diet because she has witnessed her mother, the late Vanessa Salmon, struggle with anorexia and bulimia. From that experience, she developed the belief that food must always be enjoyed. True enough, food has always brought comfort to the Domestic Goddess. Though after eating, guilt swallows her up. Aside from her weight problem, Miss Lawson also talked about her motherhood experience. Compared to cooking which she finds so easy, the Domestic Goddess revealed how hard and almost 'impossible' it is to be a parent.
- Jessica Simpson is Not Worried About her Pregnancy Diet
- Jennifer Lawrence is Not Worried About her Eating Habits
- Anne Hathaway Doesn't Want to Talk About her Les Miserables Diet
- Gwyneth Paltrow Says her Diet Changed her Marriage
- Will Jessica Simpson Lose her Weight Watchers Deal Because of Chocolate Binges?
- How Heidi Klum Lost her Baby Weight
- Madonna Dishes on Her Diet Weaknesses and Cooking Skills
- Olivia Munn Shares her Diet Secrets
- Bristol Palin 'Cut the Crap' From her Diet
- Rosie O'Donnell Cuts Sweets From her Diet
- Nigella Lawson's Chocolate Banana Cake
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Black Forest Sundae
- Baked S'mores Oatmeal
- Broccoli florets with Gorgonzola dressing
- Nigella's Old Fashioned Chocolate Cake
- Nigella's Bread sauce
- Nigella's Chocolate Rice Pudding
- Flourless Honey Almond Cake Without Eggs
- Roasted Rosemary Potatoes