The Happy Hot Dog Man is the latest as-seen-on-TV product that promises to entertain your kids at the dinner table. The $10.99 sausage press creates angled cuts in the hot dog that form arms, leg and a smiley face when the meat is heated up.
Unsurprisingly, the Happy Hot Dog Man has inspired a wave of buzz in the blogosphere, primarily due to its silly infomercial in which kids wiggle the anthropomorphic "arms" of the hot dog, decorate it with ketchup and mustard, and utter forth breathless praise such as, "It's like a toy you can eat!"
Check out the commercial for the Happy Hot Dog Man below:
- The Cake Buddy is an Anthropomorphic Dessert
- Sentient Kitchen by Christine Chin is a Line of Anatomical Kitchen Accessories
- Rob Merlino Celebrates National Hot Dog Month With a 31-Day Frankfurter Binge
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway Runs Anti-Hot Dog Billboard
- 10 Aggressive Kitchen Accessories
- Bull Meat Secret To Chicago Hot Dogs
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Bake Homemade Hot Dog Buns
- Celiac Saturday: Gluten Free Franks
- Ball Park and Oscar Mayer Wiener War Kicks Off in Court
- The Salt and Pepper Bots Walk From Plate to Plate