Cupcakes have taken the food world by storm, and these manly cupcakes for Father's Day let dads get in on the fun without sacrificing their machismo. From savory cupcakes filled with pulled pork and baby back ribs to bite-sized treats decorated in Dad's team of choice, these manly cupcakes are a sweet way to celebrate.
1. Baby Back Cupcakes: These Baby Back Cupcakes by Instructables user ImintheBathroom blend the best of Southern-style savory delights: baby back ribs braised in Dr. Pepper and spices dropped smack dab in the center of a corn bread cupcake.
2. Slider Cakes: These Slider Cakes may look like a delicious miniature burger, but they're actually vegan. Instructables user Pixie_Dust layered round brownies between cupcakes and used buttercream frosting for the lettuce, cheese and tomato.
3. Phillies Cupcakes: A Cupcake Wonderland made these Phillies cupcakes for a recent birthday. Sports-loving dads -- or their loving family members -- can recruit this Philadelphia-based bakery to turn out a special set for their favorite team.
4. Sausage and Mash Cupcakes: Instructables user RoboticPink created these savory cupcakes by filling cupcake molds with sausage and sauteed onions and topping them with a mashed potato "frosting." Peas replace sprinkles to complete the cupcake.
5. Pork Cupcakes: Last month, we covered the pork cupcakes served at Bourbon Steak in Washington, D.C. These cheddar biscuits are filled with smoked pork shoulder and topped with a "frosting" of mustard butter.