Del Monte Iced Refreshments has decided to honor Baywatch actor David Hasselhoff with a popsicle dubbed the Hoffsicle. The muscle-bound iced treat was created for National Ice Cream Month and even won praise from the Hoff, who declared, "The new Hoffsicle ice lolly rocks. Like me, it might take a licking but it keeps on ticking."
The Hoffsicle raspberry "iced smoothie" looks exactly like David Hasselhoff, right down to its curly hair, hirsute chest and splayed-open shirt with a popped collar. Would you try this frozen treat?
- 6 Must Try Cocktail Popsicle Recipes
- This Darth Vader Popsicle Will Lure You to the Dark Side
- Fancy a $1,000 Popsicle From the Marquis Los Cabos?
- Pina Colada Popsicles
- Clean Living Tuesday: Summer Fun Edition
- Thirsty Thursday: Sangria Poptails 5 Ways
- The Icy Pop Bottle Opener Won't Melt in the Summer Sun
- $1,000 Popsicle
- The Vice Lolly is a Gun Popsicle Laced With Holy Water and Absinthe
- Patriotic Popsicle Soap