Earlier this week, the Dallas Mavericks won their first-ever NBA championship by defeating the heavily-favored Miami Heat in six games (also upsetting Heat star Lebron James). So, naturally, they decided to celebrate their achievement with an epic celebration. Outspoken owner Marc Cuban quickly managed to accumulate a $110,000 bar tab for a four-hour celebration.
The main reason? A $90,000 bottle of Armand de Brignac, also known as the Ace of Spades. The party took place at club Liv at Miami's Fontainebleau and even featured a performance by rapper Lil Wayne. Cuban obviously had a good time. He left a $20,000 tip.
"Worth every penny," he told the New York Post.
- Boston Bruins' $156,000 Bar Tab Puts the Dallas Mavericks' Bill to Shame
- LeBron James Adds Sheets Energy Strips to His NBA Finals Routine
- LeBron James Promots Pork Donuts in China
- Lebron James Sells McDonalds Monopoly Game
- Zac Efron and Heather Graham Treated to $100,000 Champagne
- Pamela Anderson Celebrates 44th Birthday With $195,500 Champagne
- Usain Bolt Celebrates Olympic Wins With $125,000 Bottle of Champagne
- Jay-Z's $250,000 Bar Tab (and $50,000 Tip) in Miami
- Larry Hagman is on a Vegan Diet
- Matthew McConaughey Ensures he is 'Taking Care' of Himself Through Extreme Weight Loss