Membership-based craft ice cream company MilkMade Ice Cream has just announced its two latest treats made with children's cereal: Froot Loop ice cream and Lucky Charms ice cream. The Froot Loop flavor is made with milk steeped with Froot Loops and contains crunchy Froot Loops and a berry swirl, while the Lucky Charms flavor is oatmeal ice cream mixed with the cereal's brightly colored marshmallow shapes.
MilkMade Ice Cream makes two seasonal flavors per month and hand-delivers its products to members. 'Tis the season for kids' cereal, perhaps.
- MilkMade Ice Cream Makes a Pop Tart Ice Cream Sandwich
- Froot Loop Donuts are a Cereal-Filled Confection
- Grilled Peaches with Vegan Blueberry Ice Cream
- Vegan Almond Cherry Ice Cream
- 10 Most Sugary Breakfast Cereals
- Update on Gaga Breast Milk Ice Cream
- 5 Outrageous Human-Sourced Foods: Poop Patties, Breast Milk Ice Cream and Human Cheese
- Strangest Ice Cream Flavor Ever
- Spectacular Strawberry and Cream Cheese Ice Cream
- Spicy Mexican Chocolate Ice Cream Sandwiches