Ready for another alarming TSA airport security lapse? Of course you are. James Beard-winning chef Paul Kahan was traveling out of Chicago-O'Hare International Airport. At security, the agents patted him down for his wallet but failed to notice four large chef knives he had accidentally placed in his carry-on luggage.
Anyone else alarmed?
- Spike Mendelsohn's Huge Gaffe
- 5 Pieces of Advice from a Hell's Kitchen Chef
- Silver Spoon Bakery Creates the TSA-Compliant Cupcake
- TSA Agent Confiscates Cupcake Due to 'Gel-Like' Frosting
- Watch Knife Cut Through Full Coke Can
- The Karate Chopper Turns You Into the Bruce Lee of the Kitchen
- HUGE Apple Slices Recall: Please Read
- Huge Pumpkin Turned Into Amazing Carving Art
- Cat Cafes Huge in Japan
- McDonald's McDStories Twitter Promotion Sparks Huge Backlash