Rhubarb Flan and Pistachio Crumble Tarts
Pictured, use a gluten free pie crust for the tarts and simply substitute your favorite flour blend for the crumbly topping!
Spiced Almond Rhubarb Muffins
With the comforting scents of autumn and the fresh flavors of summer, what's not to love?
Orange Strawberry Rhubarb Clafoutis
A cross between a dense souffle and the moistest cake, clafoutis are super simple and amazingly delicious!
Straight up and sensational!
These moist French tea cakes are perfect served a la mode with strawberry ice cream, perhaps?
Rhubarb and Red Berry Crumble
Full of fruit, bursting with flavor, this traditional summer dessert is Americana in a baking dish.
Pistachio Macarons with Vanilla Raspberry Rhubarb Jam
Instead of the traditional buttercream, these crispy-crunchy cookies are filled with the smoothest rhubarb based jam!
Grilled Pork Chops with Rhubarb Chutney
The sweet-savory flavors of the chutney pair perfectly with the tender grilled pork chops!
- Celiac Saturday: Tomatoes Stuffed with String Beans
- Celiac Saturday: Tasty Thai Curries
- Celiac Saturday: DIY Chinese Take Out
- Celiac Saturday: 3 Perfect Pumpkin Bar Recipes
- Celiac Saturday: 4 Butternut Squash Soup Recipes To Drool Over
- Celiac Saturday: Baked Jalapeno Poppers
- Celiac Saturday: Give a Fig!
- Celiac Saturday: Eggplant Artichoke Galette
- Celiac Saturday: Quick & Easy Cakes
- Celiac Saturday: Tarts & Galettes
- Gluten Free Hawaiian Pork Chops
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Chicken Wing Drummettes
- Wild Rice Stuffing with Cranberries and Hazelnuts - Gluten Free & Dairy Free
- Gluten Free Dairy Free Coconut Macaroons dipped in Chocolate
- Pork Tenderloin with Mustard Caper Cream Sauce
- Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Pork Chops with Zucchini and Spicy Yogurt Sauce
- Gluten Free Frosted Pumpkin Doughnuts