To commemorate National Picnic Day on Saturday, Tyler Florence and Safeway set a Guinness World Record for the longest picnic table, which measured a whopping 305 feet and five inches. Safeway Tweeted a photo of the massive picnic table.
The event was held at the Marina Green in San Francisco and Florence was on hand to whip up some good picnic eats with Safeway's new natual food line, Open Nature.
- Tyler Florence Launches Safeway's Open Nature Brand With World's Longest Picnic Table
- World's Longest Pub Crawl Record Set
- Edible Mayan Temple is the World's Largest Chocolate Sculpture
- 1.5-Mile Sushi Roll is the World's Longest
- World's Fastest Beer Drinker
- Cee-Lo, M&Ms Unveil World's Largest Pinata in Honor of Pretzel M&Ms' First Birthday
- 125-Pound Cream Puff Certified World's Largest at the Wisconsin State Fair
- World's Largest Popsicle Stick Castle - Video
- Pizza Brain is the World's First Pizza Museum and Restaurant
- See's Candies Creates the World's Largest Lollipop
- “ World's Best” Macaroni & Cheese
- World's Best Crepes
- World's Best Shortbread Cookies
- Florence's Bok Choy Salad
- Brown Rice Table
- Table Salsa
- Midnightsushi's Signature Bacon And Bleu Table-For-Two Salad Of Perfection!
- Always A Star At The Dinner Table- Tiramisu
- Mexican Table Salsa
- Cuban Burger With Lime Mayonnaise From A Communal Table