They're both Italian and like to make cakes, so maybe there's a future business in there. Miss USA Alyssa Campanella revealed after winning the Miss USA Pageant on Sunday that she's dying to meet TLC's Cake Boss star Buddy Valastro.
What's also refreshing about the 21-year-old stunner from California, is that unlike previous pageant winners, she impressed the judges with her poised answers and quick thinking.
Let's hope Buddy hears about this soon and we see them baking up a cake worthy of a beauty queen very soon.
- Buddy Valastro Baking Tropical Cake for Vow Renewals
- The 2,000-Pound Bumblebee Cake by Buddy Valastro is a Transforming Treat
- Buddy Valastro Cakes Coming to a Grocery Store Near You
- Rachael Ray Dresses as Little Red Riding Hood for Halloween Episode
- Cake Boss Whips Up Life-Sized Betty White Cake
- Olivia Culpo Celebrates Miss USA Win With a Cheeseburger
- Miss USA's Favorite Daily Snacks
- The Pit Boss Belt Lets You Conquer the BBQ
- Betty White Gets Frosted in a Life-Size Cake Replica
- These USA Cookies Are a Patriot's Pastry
- Miss Daisy's Five Flavor Pound Cake
- Dobos Cake
- Muddy Buddies
- Grilled Salmon With Mexico Meets Hawaii Salsa
- East & West Meet In Christmas Rice
- Miss Kitchenista - Chicken Nachos
- Miss Kitchenista - Sweet Italian Biscuits & Gravy
- Miss Daisy's Jackson Pie
- Fresh Blueberry Cheesecake (from "Miss Daisy's Blue Ribbon Desserts, p.96")
- Miss Daisy's Eggnog Cheesecake