Paula Jones' Perfect Peach Cobbler in a Jar!
What's the one thing better than fresh-from-the-oven peach cobbler? Individual peach cobblers, baked in mason jars! Perfect for picky eaters, small appetites or a stunning dinner party presentation!
Peach Cobbler in a Mason Jar
Makes 4 Cobblers
21 ounces of peach pie filling
1/2 cup bisquick mix*
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup butter – melted
Use Gluten Free Bisquick for a gluten free version!
- Baking in a Jar: 5 Single-Serving Recipes
- Individual Red White and Blue Pies in a Jar
- Individual Chicken Pot Pies in a Jar
- 8 Recipes for the Perfect Peach Cobbler
- Perfect Peach Cobbler
- Seasonal Eating: Rhubarb Peach Cobbler
- What's Hot: Strawberry and Peach Cobbler
- Tumblr Tuesday: 5 Smitten Single-Food Tumblelogs
- Adorable Individual Apple Pies
- Sticky Date Pudding with Toffee and Single Malt Scotch Sauce