We're ringing in this Tumblr Tuesday with a handful of single-food tumblelogs. Instead of featuring fine food of all types, these Tumblr blogs narrow their focus to just one item, whether it's sandwiches, burgers or cupcakes. For single-topic food tumblelogs that are a bit more bizarre, check out this past Tumblr Tuesday post or this one.
1. Cupcake Junkie: This tumblelog has a serious sweet tooth. Author Crystal Jedynak posts photos of creative cupcakes she finds on Flickr and elsewhere on the Web, like the Burger and Shake cupcakes below.
2. Sandwiched: Sandwiched focuses on stellar sandwiches from all corners of the world, from American breakfast sandwiches to Italian panini and ice cream sandwiches. Each photo clicks through to its source.
3. Crucial Pizza: Crucial Pizza zeroes in on all unusual aspects of pizza culture, from pizza-themed art and fashion to designs like pizza vending machines.
4. Just Burgers: Just Burgers focuses solely on hamburgers and cheeseburgers. The single-food tumblelog highlights Flickr photography but also publishes user submissions or particularly delectable burgers from other blogs.
5. Beef Disciple: Beef Disciple pays homage to all things beef. From blog posts on grilling to recipe posts and odd beef-themed art, this Tumblr Tuesday recommendation certainly isn't for vegetarians.
- Tumblr Tuesday: Strange Single-Topic Food Tumblelogs
- Tumblr Tuesday: 5 Food Truck Tumblr Blogs
- Tumblr Tuesday: 5 Silly Food Tumblelogs
- Tumblr Tuesday: Ladies Eating Burgers, Politicians Eating Ice Cream and Other People Eating Things
- Tumblr Tuesday: 5 Weird Food Tumblr Blogs
- Fat & Furious "The End Burger" Will Ensure You're Satisfied at the End of the World
- Tumblr Tuesday: Scandybars and Vegan Problems
- Tumblr Tuesday: Rainbow Foods
- Fat Tuesday Recipe: New Orleans Muffuletta
- A Different Kind of Po' Boy Sandwich
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Barbecue Pork Buns – Dim Sum
- Our gluten free version of Marion Cunningham's Irish Soda Bread
- TWD: Flat Topped Blueberry Muffins
- Healthy Fall Dessert: Baked apples with walnuts, honey and cinnamon.
- White Chocolate Whiskey Cream (dairy free)
- TWD: Johnny Cake Cobbler, with a dash of cranberries
- Slow Cooker Dim Sum Pulled Pork & Sweet Sesame Snap Peas
- Tortillas With Beef and Mexican Cabbage Salad
- Maeun Bulgogi 매운 불고기 (Spicy Korean Barbecue Beef)