A new restaurant in Brooklyn offers a wide variety of exotic meat burgers for adventurous diners. Among the choices for burgers at The Burger Guru are: antelope, ostrich, bison, elk and, this weekend, an alligator sandwich. There are also "normal" meats like lamb and organic beef.
The owner has not identified where he gets some of this exotic meat.
Would you eat alligator and antelope? Why or why not?
- 1,500-Calorie Big Kahuna Donut Burger to Hit the New York State Fair
- Burger King is Bringing Delivery Service to NYC
- Grand Tasting Event at the Food Network NYC Wine and Food Festival
- How Far Has Your Steak Traveled?
- Dog Meat Scandal in Chinatown
- Major Restaurant Identity Theft Ring Busted
- Kinkiest Use of Chinese Food
- Want to Go Skydiving With Anthony Bourdain?
- Conan O'Brien Takes Over Pizzeria
- Another Racist Incident at Fast Food Restaurant
- Long Fusilli With Italian Sausages
- New York Steak au Poivre with Balsamic Reduction
- Pan Seared New York Steak with Whiskey Cream Sauce
- Steak with Baked Potatoes with Cheese and Butter
- Fried Alligator
- Alligator Balls
- Alligator Sausage
- Acadian Alligator Sauce Piquant
- New York-Style Crumb Cake
- New York Strip Steak w Asparagus & Mini Bell Peppers