A new restaurant in Brooklyn offers a wide variety of exotic meat burgers for adventurous diners. Among the choices for burgers at The Burger Guru are: antelope, ostrich, bison, elk and, this weekend, an alligator sandwich. There are also "normal" meats like lamb and organic beef.
The owner has not identified where he gets some of this exotic meat.
Would you eat alligator and antelope? Why or why not?
- Burger King is Bringing Delivery Service to NYC
- 1,500-Calorie Big Kahuna Donut Burger to Hit the New York State Fair
- How Far Has Your Steak Traveled?
- Major Restaurant Identity Theft Ring Busted
- Dog Meat Scandal in Chinatown
- Grand Tasting Event at the Food Network NYC Wine and Food Festival
- Kinkiest Use of Chinese Food
- Bison Bacon Burgers
- Want to Go Skydiving With Anthony Bourdain?
- Another Racist Incident at Fast Food Restaurant