Fresh fruit and bubbles make for a refreshing summery spritzer. While sparkling wine is perfect for adults, these recipes can easily be made into a non-alcoholic treat for the whole family by using sparkling water.
Peach Prosecco Spritzer
Like an amped-up Bellini.
Use up the berries that are taking over the greenmarket stands. Still have tons of strawberries? Add them too!
Tart and way too easy to drink.
- Thirsty Thursday: 5 Best Gluten Free Summer Cocktails
- Sunday Sippin': Top 10 Watermelon Cocktails
- 6 Must Try Cocktail Popsicle Recipes
- Thirsty Thursday: 3 Classic Eggnog Recipes
- 3 Inspired Apple (Juice) Cocktails
- 5 Perfect Pomegranate Cocktails
- Thirsty Thursday: Sangria Poptails 5 Ways
- 5 Heavenly Hot Toddy Recipes
- Thirsty Thursday: Cherry Cocktails
- Cool Off With Watermelon Spritzers