If you thought that thick and creamy milkshakes are only for dairy lovers, these recipes will prove you wrong! All dairy-free and vegan, these shakes and smoothies are super healthy and amazingly delicious, even with names like the Sinful Chocolate Shake.
Burning Love Smoothie
With raspberries, strawberries, pomegranate juice and -- red bell peppers?! This is one super sexy smoothie!
Lime in the Coconut Smoothie
This icy blended drink is delicious and refreshing!
Coconut Cream Pie Shake
Using fresh coconut meat and coconut milk, this smoothie is cold and creamy, perfect for summer!
Carrot Cake Shake
Using fresh carrots, coconut milk and a ripe banana, you would think you had a slice of the finest carrot cake in liquid form!
Raspberry Lemon Poppyseed Smoothie
Like a liquid lemon poppyseed muffin with a hint of fresh berries.
Strawberry Rhubarb Shake
Enjoy the flavors of summer in this ultra creamy shake!
Sinful Chocolate Shake
With a half an avocado hidden in there, this shake is more than just delicious, it's pretty darn healthy!
Pineapple Mango Smoothie
Fresh fruit blended with ice, what could be simpler?
Red White and Blueberry Smoothie
Perfect for 4th of July!
Peach Papaya and Mint Smoothie
Tropical and refreshing, the best way to cool down on a hot summer's day!
- 5 Must Try No Bake Nectarine Recipes
- Easy Entertaining: 3 Must-Try Gluten Free Appetizers
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- 5 Best Vegan Hot Chocolate Recipes
- Gluten Free Foodie Friday: 5 Must Try Recipes
- Vegan Recipe Roundup: 5 Fall Favorites
- Sensational Roasted Cauliflower with Apples and Dill, Gluten Free + Vegan
- Easy Homemade Cranberry Sauce with Port & Pears
- 3 Must Try Vegan Gluten Free Thanksgiving Side Dishes