Like most summer salads (I'm thinking of pasta and potato, here), when you hear "chicken salad" you think of a mayonnaise drenched bowl of chicken with the occasional green onion or chunk of pickle thrown in -- and I'm here to change your mind! These salads are certainly not something you would find at the deli counter! Full of fresh vegetables, shredded chicken and light on the mayo (if using any at all!) these 5 chicken salad recipes are perfect for a summer lunch, 4th of July picnic or your next BBQ cookout!
BBQ Chicken Salad with Creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing
The perfect combination of sweet, tangy, spicy and creamy, this salad is super tasty for lunch or dinner!
Grilled Chicken and Mango Salad
Perfect for those hot summer nights!
Rosemary Poached Chicken, Pecan and Grape Salad
Simple, elegant and with excellent chicken salad tips!
Best Curried Chicken Salad
With a name like that, how can you say no?
Chicken and Wild Rice Salad with Tarragon Dressing
Perfect for a picnic or to serve at your next BBQ!
- 10 Best Macaroni Salad Recipes
- 5 Fabulous Summer Desserts for 4th of July
- Get Grilling: Surfin' Seafood
- Get Grilling: Best Chicken Recipes for the BBQ
- Plan the Perfect Picnic: Best Pasta Salad Recipes
- 10 Best Potato Salad Recipes
- Raw Pasta Salad with Spiralized Zucchini
- Gluten Free Living: 3 Easy Tips For Going To A BBQ
- 10 Best Deviled Egg Recipes for Your Next Cookout
- Get Grilling: Beef Beyond Burgers
- mama's broccoli salad ♥
- Salad of Rice, Roasted Chicken and Giardiniera
- Roasted Asparagus with Egg Salad
- Chicken in a Salad with Grilled Peppers
- Ginger Orange Chicken
- Dill Potato Salad
- Warm Macaroni and Veggie Salad
- Potato Salad
- Pasta Salad With Zucchini And Summer Squash Recipe
- Barbecue Chicken Salad