If you're thinking of something a little more exciting than the traditional red, white and blue desserts, here are 5 fabulous recipes for super summery desserts to enjoy during the fireworks show!
Limoncello Lemon Cake
Just the right amount of the sweet lemon liqueur makes for a silky smooth cake, perfect for summer.
White Chocolate and Blueberry Pound Cake
Okay, so this is definitely in the "white and blue" category -- add cherries, strawberries or raspberries for a full-on red, white and blue dessert.
Mango Mascarpone Cheesecake with Cardamom Cream
This creamy treat is the perfect combination of sweet and spicy (a ginger cookie crust + the cardamom cream = yum!), inspired by the sensual flavors of Southeast Asia.
Watermelon Rosemary Lemonade Popsicles
These family friendly frozen treats are super easy and so much more sophisticated (and healthy, maybe?) than the store-bought variety!
Cherry Apple Whiskey Sour Popsicles
Not exactly in the family-friendly category, but oh so delicious all the same!
- 5 Last Minute 4th of July Treats
- 5 Patriotic Cakes to Make Your 4th of July Festive
- Fun 4th of July Marble Bundt Cake
- Red Velvet Shortbread and Cheesecake Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Individual Red White and Blue Pies in a Jar
- How to Make a 4th of July Flag Cake
- Learn How to Make an American Flag Cake for the 4th of July
- 4th of July Menu: Red White and Blue Through and Through!
- Celebrate the 4th of July with a Patriotic Poke Cake
- 6 Must Try Cocktail Popsicle Recipes
- Fresh Cherries in Limoncello with Whipped Cream
- Chocolate Nutella Walnut Cake
- Key Lime Tart
- Red White and Blue Sangria
- Basic Yellow Cake
- Grilled Rosemary Skewers of Steak Wrapped in Pancetta & Sausages
- Zucchini Orange Cake
- Versatile French Vanilla Ice Cream
- italian flag popsicles! ♥
- watermelon popsicles! ♥