On some level it almost sounds silly to be in favor of real foods, because it seems like a no-brainer. Food is the very fuel that nourishes our mind, body, and spirit, yet so much of today's food is denatured and full of chemicals.
This is why I'm excited about Farm Plate, a new online community and marketplace for consumers, farmers, fishermen, foodies, who are supporters of local and sustainable foods. I believe that this is an important step in the battle to save real foods from extinction. Together we can come up with new solutions and really promote the idea of eating food not food-like substances.
- Could YOU Eat Local For One Month
- Bloomberg Blooms Local Food Movement
- The Future of American Meat
- Congress Wants to Slash Funding For Conservation
- Chipotle and Willie Nelson Bring us Back to the Start
- Fast Food is NOT Cheaper than Real Food
- Jamie Oliver Is a Reluctant Crusader
- Young Farmers are Creating a More Sustainable Future
- Conflicting Views on Next Generation of Farmers
- The Urban Agriculture Revolution Rages on