Popsicle + Cocktail = Poptail aka frozen boozy treats perfect for beating the summer heat! From margaritas to mojitos, there's a poptail version of just about anything these days -- the key is keeping the proper proportion of alcohol to other liquid so it'll freeze all the way through and actually stay mostly solid. Here are 6 fabulous recipes for these adults-only popsicles:
Watermelon Mojito Poptail
With everything from rum to simple syrup and club soda, these popsicles read just like a cocktail recipe!
Strawberry Peach Vodka Collins Poptail
Sweet and fruity, perfect for summer.
Cucumber Honeydew Margarita Poptail
Lightly sweet and completely refreshing, nothing is better than cucumber and melon.
Grapefruit Aperol Poptail
Kind of like a Venetian spritz, these citrusy popsicles feature the Italian liqueur, Aperol, known for its tart and tangy flavor.
Cherry Apple Whiskey Sour Poptail
A fruity twist on the traditional whiskey sour makes this one unique frozen treat.
Okay, so it may not be a cocktail, but so what? If you like your beer well-chilled, this one's for you!
- Pina Colada Popsicles
- Thirsty Thursday: Sangria Poptails 5 Ways
- 5 Perfect Apple Granita Recipes
- 4 Fabulous Gluten Free Ice Cream Sandwich Recipes
- Seasonal Sunday: 5 Best Herb Infused Sorbets
- 5 Must Try No Bake Nectarine Recipes
- Top 10 Tuesday: Sumptuous Sorbets
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- Sensational Roasted Cauliflower with Apples and Dill, Gluten Free + Vegan
- 5 Great Grapefruit Recipes
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- Tia's Treats
- How to make cantaloupe sorbet
- Cranberry Pudding with Coconut Whipped Cream-gluten free, vegan
- Gluten Free Dairy Free Orange Rosemary Cupcakes
- Homemade Persimmon Pulp
- Pumpkin Brownies
- Gingered Pumpkin Cupcakes
- Molten Brownie Cake -gluten/dairy/soy free