Traditionally, Sunday supper means a meal that cooks all day, filling the house with wonderful scents of home. The family sits down to a neatly set table, and conversation is punctuated by the clinking sound of ice in water glasses.
In my home, the house smells great, but that is where the similarity ends. We seem to have one day a week that we are all together and at home. This also means we have a laundry list (including laundry) of chores around the farm. It isn't unusual for the whole family to be outside for pretty much the whole day. Dinner is fit in when it becomes dark, or the mosquitoes drive us in.
Sausage and Squash Casserole makes a perfect busy Sunday supper. Put it together in minutes, and it bakes while you go about your business. The house is filled with the homey scent of a tasty meal, without more than a few minutes prep. Enjoy!
- Sunday Suppers: Easy Baked Ziti with Italian Sausage
- Perfect Spaghetti Squash Casserole
- Sunday Supper: Chicken with Tarragon Mushroom Cream Sauce
- Sunday Supper: Steak Fajitas
- Sunday Supper - Crostini
- Sunday Supper: Smoked Turkey and Lentil Soup
- Sunday Supper - Macaroni and Cheese
- Sunday Supper: Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches
- Sunday Supper: Salsa Verde Steak Sandwiches
- What's Hot: Mussels & Clams in White Wine
- Sausage and Squash Casserole
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Pear, Arugula, Prosciutto & Herb Cheese Tortilla Pizza
- Sausage and Apple Cornbread Stuffing
- Fresh Cherries in Limoncello with Whipped Cream
- Mediterranean Couscous Salad
- Pesto Caprese Panini
- Arugula Walnut Pesto
- Pasta with Butternut Squash, Sausage and Sage Pesto
- Roasted Acorn Squash