The Closer Plate by Marco A. Guadarrama facilitates networking at cocktail parties. The dish features two cutouts -- one for the thumb and one for a wine glass -- that function much like an artist's palette, giving the user the required leverage to hold it with a single hand. A hollowed-out bowl fits small appetizers, canapes and hors d'oeuvres perfectly.
Since the Closer Plate leaves one of the user's hands free, he or she is able to network and interact with others more effectively. The plate's black or red hues are inspired by traditional Japanese lacquered plates.
- The Lean Plate Lets You Aerate Toast Easily
- Mistletoe Jelly Shots are a Jolly Gelatine Libation
- Cooking + Drinking - 5 Must Try Gluten Free Brandy Recipes
- Jelly Shot Gummy Fish Bowl is a Splashing Party Idea
- 3 Must Try Disaronno Cocktails
- Perfect Punch Recipes for Your Next Party
- 5 Perfect Pomegranate Cocktails
- Cocktail Chocolate Lollipops are Perfect for a Girls' Night Out
- National Vodka Day! 3 Must Try Autumn Vodka Cocktails
- 3 Hot Cocktails for Winter's Worst Weather