Sometimes, there's nothing quite like good ol' fashioned comfort food: mac 'n cheese, pizza, spaghetti and meatballs. Being vegan or dairy free doesn't mean you have to give up these all-American staples - here are 5 fantastically healthy recipes for these classic comfort foods.
Gluten free and dairy free, these stuffed mushrooms are super delicious and perfect for entertaining!
Roasted Sweet Potato Salad
With red peppers and black beans, this is a protein packed salad that's perfect for summer!
Hummus and Grilled Vegetable Pizza
With an egg free, dairy free crust, this cheese-less pizza is super delicious -- and only $1.10 per serving!
Spaghetti and Vegan "Meatballs"
Made from brown rice and wheat germ, these meatballs promise to trick any carnivore!
Vegan Stove-Top Style Macaroni and Cheese
With promises of extra creamy (dairy free!) sauce and loaded with veggies, this is one saucy dish!
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Vegan Recipe Roundup: 5 Fall Favorites
- Decadent & Healthy Vegan Chocolate Pudding
- Best Ever Cranberry Sauce with Pinot Noir & Hibiscus
- Easy Homemade Cranberry Sauce with Port & Pears
- Gluten Free Vegan Pumpkin Rice Soup with Sage
- Easiest Ever Gluten Free Lentil Fennel Artichoke Salad
- 5 Beautiful Butternut Squash Casseroles - Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Vegan Bourbon Pumpkin Pie
- Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Simple and Satisfying: Stuffed Peppers
- Broccoli and "Cheese" Soup
- Curried Butternut Squash and Apple Soup
- Peanut Carrot Bisque
- Gluten free focaccia
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Baked Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Wild Rice Stuffing with Cranberries and Hazelnuts - Gluten Free & Dairy Free