The Kashi REAL Tour stopped at the Fremont Fair in Seattle last weekend and I was more than happy to attend. Kashi and Burt's Bees laid out their most delicious and nourishing products, and lucky me, I got to try 'em! Here, in photographs, is my recap:
Upon arrival at the Welcome Tent, guests receive a personalized barcode bracelet, enabling them to “check in” and scan product and literature in each of the tents for downloadable information that they can send to themselves (or share with others) to review after the tour experience.
From there, guests may move through three interactive sessions:
- Taste Here: Participants enjoy a sampling of Kashi’s tasty, good-for-you foods, including both favorite classics and new offerings.
- Nourish Here: Visitors are encouraged to nourish themselves with new health and beauty care products from Burt’s Bees and can receive hand massages.
- Explore Here: Individuals participate in interactive displays and fun workshops on sustainability, why and how to look for natural ingredients in foods and products, and how utilizing natural ingredients benefits the planet.
Overall, a fun and tasty time! My favorite products:
- Kashi REAL Tour Comes to Your City
- Hosting A Tour De France "Pique-nique"
- The Easter Bunny Apologizes for Preservative-Filled Candy
- The World's First Real Shamrock-Flavored Food!
- London's Real Food Festival
- Stop Everything And Make These Spring Onion And Cheddar Scones Right Now
- 6 Sweet-Savory Cranberry Apricot Recipes
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- 11 Easter-Themed Drinks To Spice Up Any Easter Party
- Gluten Free Stuffed Mushrooms 3 Ways
- Kashi Bread
- Bumble Bee Cake
- The Hubby's Fried Bee Hoon
- Heavenly Pork Leg Bee Hoon For Chinese New Year
- Fried Bee Hoon/ Vermicelli
- Satay Bee Hoon Using Leftover Sauce
- The Bee's Knees
- Sweet Chocolate Bee with Xocai Healthy Chocolate
- Sweet Chocolate Bee with Xocai Healthy Dark Chocolate
- Sweet Chocolate Bee with Xocai Chocolate