July is right around the corner and so is our favorite summer holiday - the Fourth of July! Upon the arrival of this big three day weekend, I often find myself wondering what I should have on the barbecue menu. Fall apart smoked ribs? Blue cheese burgers? A whole herb-stuffed salmon? Fortunately, we still have a week to plan! If you need inspiration, below you'll find three 4th of July-worthy feasts: Buttermilk Fried Chicken with all the fixin's, a belly-busting Memphis-style ribs chow down, and a classic East Coast lobster boil.
Southern Style Chicken
Finger Lickin' Ribs
The Beach Boil
Have a safe and fun Fourth of July!
- Pinterest Board of the Week: Fourth of July Edition
- Carl's Jr. Giveaway: Dress Like Spider-Man on July 4th, Get a Free Bacon Cheeseburger
- Must-Blog Posts: 4th of July Eats and Treats
- Today's Weird Wednesday Must-Reads
- How to Make a 4th of July Flag Cake
- 4th of July Berry Shortcakes
- 10 Summer Spectacular Recipes for 4th of July
- Get Grilling: Hearty Fruits and Veggies
- Must-Read Blog Posts: Memorial Day Burgers
- Get Grilling: Delectable Desserts