A new University of Missouri study has found that BPA (bisphenol-A) caused male deer mice to behave like females. The female mice didn't want to mate with the males who had been exposed to the BPA, and researchers believe that the BPA exposure could be damaging to behavioral cognitive traits that are unique to each sex.
Another University of Missouri study shows that exposure to BPA has been significantly underestimated. "People are primarily and unknowingly exposed to BPA through the diet because of the various plastic and paper containers used to store our food are formulated with BPA,”
More than 90% of US citizens are believed to have BPA in their blood. And more recent studies showed the majority of pregnant woman's fetuses had measurable amounts of BPA. This is yet another reason to avoid food packaged in plastic and bottled water.
- Chemical Free Kids
- Commerical Milk is Essentially Toxic Soup
- Obama and Monsanto BFFs?
- Link Found Between BPA and Girl Aggression
- Blog To Read - BPA Free Canned Food
- Support the Safe Cosmetics Act
- GM Toxins Found In Human Blood
- Watch Pork Turn Into Beef
- 4 Raps About Organic Food
- 5 Outrageous Human-Sourced Foods: Poop Patties, Breast Milk Ice Cream and Human Cheese