How to make fair fare at home! For those of you who are unfamiliar, funnel cake is the love child of pancakes and doughnuts! Basically, pancake batter is poured through a funnel into hot oil and deep fried until golden brown. Top with whipped cream, a shake of powdered sugar, cinnamon sugar, fresh fruit or jam - you name it, you can probably use it as a topping and love every last bite.
Fair-Style Funnel Cakes & Photo Tutorial
With a step by step photo guide, this recipe will be a sure-fire success!
Mini Funnel Cakes
Perfect for breakfast, these barely-bigger-than-bite-sized treats are a tasty way to start or end the day.
Gluten Free Funnel Cakes
Why should those of us living gluten free be left out of all the fun? And super easy, too!
Vegan Funnel Cakes
Eggless and dairy free, an allergy friendly version of this tasty fairground treat at home!
- Iowa State Fair Sells Deep Fried Butter On A Stick
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- Easy Homemade Cranberry Sauce with Port & Pears
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Delightful Dairy-Free Pancakes
- Best Gluten Free Chili Recipes
- Gluten-free Pancakes with Blueberry Sauce
- 3 Gluten Free Perfect Pumpkin Pancake Recipes
- What You Didn't Know About Quinoa & A Recipe
- Gluten Free Green Bean Casserole 5 Ways
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Crazy Dutch Babies
- Baked Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Mexican Black Bean and Spice-Rubbed Tofu Torta with Puerto Rican inspired Tostones
- Chocolate Chip Pancakes-gluten free, nut free, vegan
- Wild Rice Stuffing with Cranberries and Hazelnuts - Gluten Free & Dairy Free
- Radish, Cucumber & Chive Salad
- Gluten-Free Pancakes
- Roasted Asparagus with Egg Salad
- Creamy Cashew Garlicky Sage Sauce