Soul singer Jill Scott lost 63 pounds over the past two years, debuting a much slimmer figure this week in the pages of Us Weekly. She cited the birth of her son, Jett, as a major inspiration for her weight loss, explaining, "There's a world of discovery in his eyes, and I want to be around to enjoy it!"
Jill Scott's diet now consists of low-fat meals three times a day and two healthy snacks. She's also working out with personal trainer Scott Parker three times a week, powering out 60-minute strength training and cardio sessions that include boxing, kickboxing and biking outdoors.
Jill Scott dropped from 263 pounds to an even 200. "I'll never be a stick figure," she promised.
- Gordon Ramsay Lost 30 Pounds for Triathlon
- How Paula Deen Lost 30 Pounds
- How Will.i.am Lost 30 Pounds
- How Kim Kardashian Lost 10 Pounds in 10 Days
- How Jordin Sparks Lost 50 Pounds
- How Larry The Cable Guy Lost 50 Pounds
- Tyler Perry Lost 30 Pounds for New Movie
- Alec Baldwin Lost 35 Pounds
- How These 4 Celebrities Lost 50 Pounds
- Beyonce Lost 60 Pounds of Baby Weight
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Broccoli florets with Gorgonzola dressing
- Red Palm Oil, Fish Fillet with Mushrooms & Kale.
- Pumpkin, celery root and carrot salad
- Black Forest Sundae
- Baked S'mores Oatmeal
- Pumpkin Banana Protein Oat Bars
- Chef Scott’s Stuffed Mushrooms
- Salad Of Lost Jewels With Sweet Chili Dressing
- Lost Chicken