Retro-inspired ad campaigns are all the rage as of late, and the Mountain Dew Throwback Shack aims to inspire nostalgia about Mountain Dew Throwback, which recently returned to the market. The online campaign lives at DewThrowbackShack.com, and lets viewers explore an old-school home packed with interactive features. The kitchen contains a recipe box complete with Mountain Dew recipes, for example, while the great room holds a book filled with user-submitted memories of their first Mountain Dew.
Scattered through the Mountain Dew Throwback Shack are items that website visitors can win, including branded furniture, games and barware, by clicking on the item and clicking "I want it!"
Does the Mountain Dew Throwback Shack make you think lovingly about your first sugar-sweetened soda? Weigh in below.
- Mountain Dew Now Saves Lives
- Coca-Cola 125th Anniversary Cans Inspire Nostalgia
- The Mountain Goat Beer "Flow Chart" Ad Helps You Choose the Best Brew
- Coke Zero "Create a Dance from Zero" Campaign Sparks a Virtual Danceoff
- Pepsi and Foursquare Team Up for Interactive Summer Campaign
- KFC Launches ColonelSanders.com to Solicit Stories and Inspire Nostalgia
- Michael Jackson Soda Can Portrait Honors the King of Pop
- Mistletoe Jelly Shots are a Jolly Gelatine Libation
- V Energy Drink Campaign Gives Lucky Fans Unforgettable Experiences
- Norte Photoblocker Beer Holder Thwarts Incriminating Photos
- Mountain Dew Cake
- Doodh Soda (Milk Shake With Mountain Dew Or Coke/pepsi) For Ramadan
- Mountain Ash Wine
- Egg Lemonade
- Czechoslovakian Cabbage Soup (Nutbread & Nostalgia)
- My Mother's Homemade Irish Soda Bread
- Mountain Frosting
- Mountain Bar Cookies
- Snow On The Mountain Top Cookies
- Blue Mountain Blueberry Pie