I don't know what it is about eating foods on a stick that makes it so fun. There are a myriad of sticks that you can place your food on; from sewers to sugar cane, to rosemary twigs. These foods are great to make for a party or just because you want to make dinner a little differently.
For vegetarians, use cheese sticks or tofu dogs.
Delicious dipped in peanut sauce.
Even salads can be eaten on a stick.
Fried Mac n' Cheese Balls
A bite-size version of the classic comfort food.
A Mexican frozen treat that can be made with any berry.
- Satisfying Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes
- Oreo Brownies and Other Awesome Oreo Desserts
- Fabulous Frozen Desserts to Beat the Heat
- Sticky Orange Chicken Wings and Other Chicken Wing Recipes for Super Bowl Sunday
- Mini Banana Splits
- BBQ Chicken Pizza
- Pumpkin Ale Cake and Other Recipes that Highlight Pumpkin Beer
- Easy Chicken Dinner: Slow Cooker Pulled Chicken
- 5 More Satisfying Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes
- Not Your Average Chicken Tender Recipes
- Cajun Chicken over Rice
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- One Pan Lemon Chicken
- BBQ Chicken Wings
- Authentic Bang Bang Chicken
- Devil's Food Cake Recipe
- Aarti’s Green Minty Curry Chicken
- Pollo Guisado – Puerto Rican Braised Stewed Chicken
- Savory Chicken Meatballs with Penne Pasta
- Chicken With Cream & Garlic