Nothing says summer quite like seafood, recalling the collective memory of summer afternoons spent fishing on a lake or river, on the beach, or surfing the ocean.
Ahi Tuna Salad with Mango Salsa
All the flavors of summer in one light, satisfying dish!
A super tasty Korean recipe for sweet, spicy salmon (or halibut, mahi mahi, tilapia) ready in 15 minutes!
Lemony Catfish with Cherry Tomato Couscous
A tasty catfish recipe that doesn't involve blackening or frying, a true summer treat.
Halibut in Kadaifi with Harissa Sauce
Kadaifi is the angel hair-like pastry dough from Lebanon, creating a texture much like extra crunchy panko crumbs.
Sweet 'n Spicy BBQ Shrimp
There's nothing like shrimp fresh off the grill! Tasty by themselves or the perfect addition to a pasta dish or salad!
- Fishy Fridays: 5 Fabulous Recipes
- Fishy Fridays: All About Marlin
- Fishy Friday: Seared Scallops over Wilted Greens
- Get Grilling: Surfin' Seafood
- 5 Simply Delicious Salmon Recipes
- Gluten Free Fish and Chips
- Must-Try Ahi Tuna Poke Bowls
- Fresh and Easy Ahi Tuna Salad
- Nothing Fishy About This Catch of the Day
- Seasonal Sunday: 5 Fabulous Salmon Recipes for Summer