While avocados are certainly a summer staple, appearing in salads, atop burgers and of course, in guacamole - there is a whole other side to this creamy, nutritious fruit! Often used as an egg replacer in vegan/eggless baking, avocados are high in "good" fats, have a silky, creamy texture and of course, are delicious. The thing is, when mixed with chocolate in say, a cake, you can't even taste them! So if you're vegan, want to cook for an eggless friend or family member, or just want to experiment with the awesomeness that is avocado, then here are a few amazing avocado dessert recipes to get you started!
Avocado Chocolate Mousse
Rich, creamy and dairy free.
Chocolate Avocado (Chovado) Pudding
Thick, creamy, chocolaty - the ultimate dairy free comfort food.
Chocolate Avocado Cake
Eggless and dairy free, but still moist and yummy! What more could you ask for?
Chocolate Avocado Milkshake
Vegan (eggless and dairy free) milkshake using almond milk, avocado and cocoa powder.
Avocado Blueberry Scones
Gluten free and vegan, these scones are flaky and delicious.
Brown Sugar Banana Cupcakes with Avocado Buttercream
Just another example of how versatile - and addictive! - avocados can be!
Avocado Ice Cream
Okay, not dairy free, but super delicious and refreshing!
Moist, creamy and perfect for summer baking.
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- Gluten Free + Allergy Friendly Thanksgiving Desserts
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- 5 Best Gluten Free Sweet Potato Casserole Recipes
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- 5 Sinfully Delicious Vegan Chocolate Desserts
- Sunday Baking: Gluten Free Cake Pop Recipes
- Gluten Free Vegan Bourbon Pumpkin Pie
- Best Ever Gluten Free Zucchini Bread Recipes
- Decadent & Healthy Vegan Chocolate Pudding
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Gluten Free Dairy Free Orange Rosemary Cupcakes
- Blueberry Chia-Poppy Seed Loaf - Gluten and Dairy Free
- Banana Chocolate Chip Cake With Peanut Butter Frosting - gluten free, dairy free, soy free
- Cacao chia pudding with avocado mousse
- TWD: Johnny Cake Cobbler, with a dash of cranberries
- Baked Pumpkin French Toast - gluten free, dairy free, soy free
- Simple and Satisfying: Stuffed Peppers
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Oven Roasted Tomatoes from Red Fire Farm