"The A-Z of McDonald's" is the fast food giant's latest spot for the United Kingdom market. The Leo Burnett agency devised a whimsical commercial that uses each letter of the alphabet to illustrate a different facet of McDonald's. C, for example, represents the used cooking oil that McDonald's recycles into biodiesel, while E is for the free-range eggs the company uses.
While McDonald's isn't globally known as a paragon of healthy, sustainable eating, "The A-Z of McDonald's" certainly puts a positive spin on corporate practices at the Golden Arches. See the ad below:
- McDonald's UK Promises Happiness with the "Happy Box" Ad
- 10 Bizarre McDonald's Branding Moves
- McDonald's Germany Pretzelnator is a Crowd-Sourced Combination Created by Fans
- McDonald's Reflective Billboard Casts a New Light on Outdoor Advertising
- Proposed "McPath" in UK Links a School to Local McDonald's
- McDonald's to Serve Certified-Sustainable Fish
- Inside the McDonald's Hamburger University
- McDonald's Director of Culinary Innovation Dishes on Obesity and the Future of Fast Food
- McDonald's UK Introduces Augmented Reality Play Zones
- McDonald's China to Open One Restaurant a Day by 2015
- Button Mushrooms stuffed with minced meat with lemon basil and grapes.
- The "Cauliflower" Lollipop's Celiac Vegans' Dream Banana Bread
- Tocino De Cielo - Spanish Custard - "'heaven's Little Pig"
- Deva Naturals, "Bbq'd Mangosteen Chicken Drumsticks" !
- Catalina's "Clafouti"
- Anna's "Polpettone".... Layered Meatloaf
- Mauricio's "No Intention To Cook" Meatloaf
- "Cevabun's" Duchess Potatoes
- Ultimate "Surprise" Oreo N' Chocolate Chip Cookie Fudge Brownie Cups
- "Omg this can't be vegan" Banana Bread