What goes better with grilling than coleslaw? (Maybe beer, but that's a whole other post!) This classic side dish is cool, creamy, crunchy - the perfect combination of flavors and textures to balance out meat/poultry/seafood fresh off the grill! Just remember, let the sauce chill 4-6 hours (preferably overnight) before tossing with the slaw itself - this gives the flavors time to blend and meld without creating a soggy - but tasty - mess.
Sweet & Creamy Coleslaw
With poppy seeds and red onion, a super tasty twist on the classic recipe.
Cilantro Jicama Slaw
Spicy, crunchy, citrusy and just a touch sweet, the perfect companion to grilled meat and poultry.
Tangy Apple Slaw
This mayo free version uses Dijon mustard to spice things up!
Spicy Cilantro Peanut Slaw
All-American side dish infused with Southeast Asian flavors to create the perfect summer side dish.
Coleslaw with Creamy Poppy Seed Dressing
Crispy, crunchy, creamy - the perfect coleslaw trifecta.
- 5 Best Chicken Salad Recipes for Summer
- Grilled BBQ Pork and Coleslaw Biscuit Sandwich
- Get Grilling: Watermelon au Poivre
- Get Grilling: Beef Beyond Burgers
- Grand Grilling: 5 Recipes You Never Thought Of
- Get Grilling: Delectable Desserts
- Touchdown Tacos with Mezcal-Lime Coleslaw
- Top 5 Tequila Recipes
- Get Grilling: Perfect Pork & Lamb Recipes
- Thai up your BBQ
- Barbecued Baby Back Pork Ribs and Bush's Grillin' Beans
- Just in time for grill season, terrific tips for the perfect steak
- Roasted Asparagus with Egg Salad
- Mocha Pecan Cheesecake on The Grill
- Chipotle Bacon Bombs on a Stick
- Ginger Orange Chicken
- Hickory Smoked Sirloin Steak
- "skinny" summer coleslaw ♥
- My sister's steak sauce
- Grilled Pizza Dough