The bacon craze has officially hit critical mass, and the Bacon Bacon Truck is the latest addition to the fray. This San Francisco mobile eatery will focus on all things bacon when it launches in the middle of July.
The Bacon Bacon Truck menu boasts six bacon sandwiches, including the LGBT with lettuce, goat cheese, bacon and tomato; a sandwich with broccoli rabe and bacon, and a pork meatball banh mi with bacon instead of pate. Side dishes include French fries, which can be gussied up with fried pork belly, and a bouquet of bacon.
Has the bacon bonanza reached its boiling point, or should we expect even more silly spinoffs?
- Today's Weird Wednesday Must-Reads
- The Morris Grilled Cheese Truck Serves Sandwiches From an Old Police Van
- Tumblr Tuesday: 5 Food Truck Tumblr Blogs
- The Douche Burger is the World's Most Expensive Burger
- McDonald's Bacon McGriddle Ring is Fashionable Fast Food
- Carl's Jr. Giveaway: Dress Like Spider-Man on July 4th, Get a Free Bacon Cheeseburger
- Slater's 50/50 Announces 'Merica Burger, Boasting a Bonanza of Bacon
- Beer and Bacon Battered Deep Fried Bacon is a Meaty Masterpiece
- Eggs and Bacon False Eyelashes are a Perfectly Balanced Meal
- Debbie Lee's Poutine Truck Brings Canada's National Dish to Los Angeles
- Why I Decided To Make Indian Spiced Tri-Tip Tacos With Tangy Tomato Sauce
- Bacon Brownie Cupcakes
- Chipotle Bacon Bombs on a Stick
- Shrimp, Pineapple and Bacon Skewers
- Cheesy Bacon Burger with Spicy Chipotle Aiolo Sauce
- Baked Eggs and Bacon Cream In Spinach Fettuccine Nests
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Sweet Bacon Wrapped Sausage
- Chard With Bacon and Balsamic Vinegar
- Bacon Wrapped Dates with Manchego, Romesco Sauce